Felicity Spice - Agony Diva
the nation's latest Agony Diva!
Do you have a problem which you just can't talk to your friends about or just looking for a different view on something troubling - then I'm here to help. Just email me at
I should warn you - answers will be posted below....
Is it ok to wear ladies underwear?
I have worn panties off and on all my life. It's really always been part of me, although there have been times when it has not been practical to wear them, such as my time in Navy. I'm now 40 and I wear them everyday. I feel that it is an obsession. I have given up trying not to wear them, it just seems easier to wear them all the time and be careful about not being caught. Is it possible to wear them all the time and be able to control my feelings so that it is not an obsession?
Felicity, "Far from an obsession - go for it! And did you know that 36% of men like wearing ladies underwear. I suspect the other 64% just haven't got round to trying. As for Mr Spice, he simply struggles to squeeze his 'particulars' into some of those skimpier thongs...."back to top
How do I keep my wife happy?
I have yet to master the art of keeping the woman in my life happy. As you are clearly a happily married lady yourself, can you offer me any advice?
Felicity, "As Mr Spice would testify there is no substitute for practice. On your own if required!"back to top
Am I special?
Apart from deciding what I eat every day, my wife tells me, among other things, how I should look, when to have a haircut, how to drive and how to behave in public. Am I alone in having the perfect wife?
Felicity, "Many men are in the same fortunate position (as is Mr Spice). That said you'll be surprised to hear that not all men realise how lucky they are and actually object to such guidance."back to top
Bending the truth
I am thinking of joining an online dating agency, but I smoke and drink a little too much. I am also slightly overweight and my hairline and colouring have seen better days. Would you advise me to gloss over these aspects and rely on my personality?
Felicity, "You clearly haven't used a dating agency before. It sounds like you are an athletic, experienced, raconteur who loves entertaining...in any case you will be in good company as I suspect potential suitors may also be liberal with the truth!"back to top
Dating advice needed
One of the ladies in the office where I work who is in her mid thirties has up to now tended to cover up what I suspected was a more than ample bosom. I suspect she has recently purchased some new bras (no doubt from your goodself) that show off her assets to great effect. How can I congratulate her on this splendid gesture. It has certainly made going into work far more enjoyable. I know she is single, how do I go about getting a date?
Felicity, "Your colleague has probably realised that her marketing strategy needed updating. If you are single, just ask her out for dinner on Saturday. If you are married, then drop in that your wife doesn't understand you and you are thinking of leaving her! Whatever you do please don't mention her appearance!"back to top
Help me Felicity! I don't know what to do!
My wife was shocked to find a collection of specialist magazines in my bedside cabinet and has called me a pervert. I still love her and fancy her, but I enjoy these magazines. I'm not a pervert, am I?
Rob, Sutton Coldfield
Felicity, "I don't think she would mind you reading them if that was the only thing you were doing."back to top